Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Frow Up!

During this recent wave of sickness (which involved basic cold symptoms and a really nasty, juicy cough), Toblerone was coughing SO much that he was throwing up. While trying to calm his cough a few days ago, he gagged just enough to get a little of the "ick" inside of his mouth. This look of sheer disgust comes over his face (kind of like this...minus the hat):

Toblerone: "Toblerone no like."

Mum: "I know sweetie....I'm sorry"

Then, he completes the experience by actually throwing up...in his bed. Through tears, he says,

Toblerone: "Toblerone frow up. Toblerone no like frow up. Mommy change gankets (blankets)."

While I'm changing his sheets, I hear this "splash". Then, I hear another "splash". Yup...the poor kid threw up twice on his floor. Again, through tears, he says:

Toblerone: "Toblerone froooooow up! Toblerone no like frow up! Toblerone sowwy Mama!"

As gross as it is cleaning up puke at quarter to five in the morning, I don't want him to be sorry! He couldn't help it!

He's feeling better today...thank GOD. Still has a slight fever, but he's running around as usual asking for "joo-wes" (Juice).

No comments: