Saturday, January 3, 2009

I Know...BAD MUM!

You can let the tongue lashing begin. I've gotten plenty of phone calls asking me "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!! You haven't posted ANYTHING to make me laugh! What's going on????" It's called the HOLIDAYS, folks! We were hosting it this year at our house, so THIS Mum was a BUSY WOMAN!


I'll start with right AFTER Triscuit's appointment. His appointment was the 16th and the parental units came in on the 19th. Between Triscuit's appointment and the day they came in...it was chaotic! I had SO much to finish and just DIDN'T get to it. I had decorations I wanted to hang, but didn't. I had carpets I wanted to shampoo, cookies to bake BEFORE they came in, laundry to finish and put away, carpet to pull up, cabinets to finish decorating....the list goes on. BUT...as a friend of mine told me, "Don't worry about things looking perfect. Just enjoy the time you have with your family." I eventually listened to her...and I am SO happy I did. Instead of stressing out over the little things that no one would really notice, I decided to enjoy myself. *GASP*...Mum? Enjoying herself? What's WRONG with you? LOL...I know.

I have a few good pics of the kids from Christmas. I will be posting those as I update the blog related to each child (and believe me...I have a LOT to publish).

I ask that you forgive me, ONCE AGAIN, for not staying on top of things! I will make it worth your wait....

No comments: