Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I was WRONG!!!!

I apologize for being absent over the past few days. Ren Ren lives in Houston (which was just ravished by Hurricane Ike). My mind has been preoccupied with worry! But, all is well. Ren Ren and Hubby survived with no major losses (well...besides their fencing and a fish). Sorry about the fish Ren Ren....:(

Now on to the TITLE of my blog. What was I wrong about, you ask? Toblerone's estimated HEIGHT! Why didn't you all TELL me I was wrong? 40.5 multiplied by 2 then divided by 12 is 6.75. I've tried TWO different websites...and both are telling me he will be between:

6'8 and 6'10. HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP!!!!!

Now THAT is one HUGE human being!!!! I better enjoy him NOW before he can pick ME up!

1 comment:

kbd224 said...

Wow! He's going to be a big boy! The hubby has a friend that is 6'8". He's a super nice guy!