Monday, December 1, 2008

Was That...A Sentence?

Yay!!!! Toblerone has not only begun talking WAY more than before, but today...he ACTUALLY formed a simple sentence. I'm not REALLY thrilled on just WHAT that sentence was all about, but hey...I'm not picky.

While outside hanging up clothes on the clothes line (yes, I actually LIKE the smell of my clothes after they've been baking in the sun), Toblerone comes outside in his shirt and diaper. He tries to help me by throwing a pair of wet boxers at me and then notices something out of the corner of his eye. I'm not paying TOO much attention, after all...there isn't that much to get into out there. All of the sudden I hear...

Toblerone: "MAMA! Dod...poop!"

In case you didn't understand...."Mama! Dog..poop!"

Yes...low and behold their is our wonderful dog, Bear, popping a squat and pooping to his little hearts content. Toblerone is SO observant.

And in case you are wondering, I DID have to stop Toblerone from going to pick it up RIGHT AFTER the deed was done.

*HURP*! I was no longer hungry for dinner....

No comments: