Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Stop Melting!

My sister surprised me this past weekend with a 3 day trip to Imperial Beach. Ahhhh....it was SUCH a nice break! We stayed at the Seacoast Inn. Apparently, the main section of the hotel was built in the 40's and the rest...I have no clue. Regardless of the "oldness" of the hotel, it was pretty clean and the staff was really nice. They will be tearing it down in February of 2009 to rebuild it. My plan was to post pictures WHILE we were there (in a taunting sort of way...as if to say "Nener nener nener....we're here and you're NOT!), but since it was so old, there was no WiFi. Oh well. When I get the copies of the pics from the sis, I will post them.

Now, on to the title of my blog. Triscuit...this kid never ceases to amaze me (and he would be kind of upset if he knew I was blogging this...so Shhhhhh!!!!). While I was working on the computer earlier this evening, he starts asking all sorts of questions. All of the sudden I hear:

Triscuit: "Arg...STOP MELTING."

Mum: "What are you talking about? What's melting?"

Triscuit: "My pee pee keeps melting to my leg."

Mum: "Ummm.....What?"

Triscuit: "My pee pee is melting to my leg and I don't like it!"

Hmmmm.....I'm going through every scenario in my mind and cannot figure out what the heck he's talking about. Finally it dons on me. It's about 78 in the house and he's wearing sweatpants. He's GOT to be hot.

Mum: "Honey...are you sweaty?"

Triscuit: "Yes."

Mum: "It's not "melting" honey, it's sticking to your leg because your hot. That will happen when you're hot. Go get some shorts on. It will stop sticking when you cool off."

Triscuit: "OK. I just don't like that feeling."

*SIGH*....why wasn't Weenie home for this? Why do these statements/questions always pop up when HE'S not around? Here's a little tip for ya....

I DON'T HAVE ONE OF THOSE!

How am I supposed to answer "those" questions?

Weenie is lucky we never had girls. I can just see him trying to explain what "menses" is....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betcha just can't wait to explain when it goes "up"

LMAO !

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Don't ya just love boys! That's one of the funniest things I've heard...I think ever!

Jen L.