Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome

I've been a fan of this website for quite a while and thought, "Hey...what the heck! May as well join in the fun".


Here is a little information about myself. I am a 34 year old mother to two wonderful little boys. I worked various positions in the pharmaceutical field for 11 years before I got tired of the company I worked for. At that point, I switched gears and worked in the dialysis field for 2 years. When I became pregnant with my youngest, my husband and I decided that in the best interest of our children (and my sanity), it was time for me to stay home. I've been a stay at home mom for almost 3 years now. Being a stay at home mom is the HARDEST job I've ever had, but it's also the BEST and most REWARDING!


Listed below are the names of my children (and will be the main subject of my blogs). Get used to them, because you will hear about them OFTEN!


TRISCUIT (nickname given by my best friend) will be 7 on July 6th. He's 4'3 and weighs 52 pounds (in other words, he's tall and skinny). He's a very loving and perseptive child with a few "quirks". He has a billion and one things going on in that head of his AT ALL TIMES. His way of logical thinking is just hilarious! You will learn about them as time goes on. I have MANY, MANY stories involving Triscuits way of reasoning.


TOBLERONE (again, nicknamed by my best friend) just turned 2 on June 21st. The amazing thing about this kid is he's 3'3 and 43 pounds. He's tall and STOCKY. His stature is one of a quarterback. Since he's two, his personality is still emerging...but what I've seen so far, it's a very STRONG and SPORTY personality! Since he was 10 months old, he has had this obsession with any kind of ball. As a matter of fact, after the two NORMAL words they learn (mama and dada) his next word was "ball".


Along with doing everything a stay at home mom does (cooking, cleaning, changing diapers on the young one, laundry...the list goes on), I also home school Triscuit. He will be starting the second grade in August. Life got REALLY intersting when I took on THAT task! Again, you will hear all about that as time goes on.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Luv the pic!

I wish I enjoyed motherhood as much as you do